Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

There's less than 5 min left in the Super Bowl and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Saints can pull it out! I think they can.  Well enough on that.  We went to see Dr Hunt on Thursday.  The little tadpole has a heartbeat! It was 157 bpm.  Good and strong.  Jason couldn't hold his excitement afterwards and we had to call and tell everyone.  We had planned on telling our parents in person over Valentine's weekend.  Everyone was super excited!  Dr Hunt never said what the due date was offically, but the ultrasound lady said it looked like I was 7 weeks and 4 days on Thursday.   I've played around on some websites and according to their calculators, it looks like September 22.  I go back to the doctor on March 4th and will be sure to ask! All this doesn't seem real! Well, thats all for now.  Gotta watch the last 2 minutes of the game! Geaux Saints!!

Love
Pep

PS.  We won!!!!! Saints won the Super Bowl!!!! Who Dat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment