Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 7-8

Today is Tuesday, Feburary 2, 2010.   I'm approximately between 7-8 weeks.  Its been a crazy couple of weeks so far.  I guess I should say more like a roller coaster! The nausea hits if I dont eat or have a snack.  No vomiting though, thank goodness! I hate to vomit more than anything.  According to websites, the little tadpole is the size of a rasberry. Not very big, but big enough to let me know its there!  My stomach looks like I'm really bloated.  Our first doctors appointment is Thursday morning.  Starting to get really excited! Jenn keeps asking me if I'm nervous or anxinous.  I'm not, which is surprising for me, Mrs. Worrier! Its inherited. Thanks Mom! Ha ha!  I had to tell her after I found out, thats what best friends are for afterall. Now its time to rest. Good night.

Love!
Pep

No comments:

Post a Comment