So its been a busy past couple of months! We moved to Fort Worth, went to Chicago, the brewery is almost up and running, started a new job, and trying to sell our Dallas house. Whew! Lots of information in one sentence. The little kiddo is growing like crazy. We are 29 weeks. Time flies! Nine months is not very long. We found out a couple of weeks ago that its a boy. The next ultrasound is on the 19th of July and hopefully it will still be a boy. We are finally starting to get everything ready. Jason is making the crib and (keep your fingers crossed) starts on it tomorrow. I plan on making the bedding because I cant find anything I like. Nothing cartoony for this little one! I want his stuff to be fun but classy.
Summer is definitly in full swing here in Texas. We finally got a break from the 100 degree weather this week thanks to tropical storm Alex! I think we went for 3 weeks without any rain or a break from the temperature. Well, sorry its been so long since I last posted. I plan to be more frequent now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pepper,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and Jason! That is too cool that he is going to make the crib. I think we need to see pictures of the process! Love you guys!