Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer.....

Its July 20th, let the count down begin.  Starting to get nervous and excited about September.  We are just hoping that little William Rye (that right, William Rye) stays in his current home for as long as possible.  The Dr appointments are now every 2 weeks.  I wish I could get Dr. Hunt to move to Fort Worth instead of being in Dallas.  Dallas traffic is so much fun to drive in. 

We had the 3D/4D ultrasound done last week.  We originally went on Saturday, but he apparently didn't want to participate.  His face was too close to the placenta and he wouldn't move away.  The ultrasound tech kept trying to get him to move.  He finally did and put his back to the camera.  So they asked us to reschedule.  We did and this time he was too active and kept his hands over his face.  So I don't know if paying for the 3D/4D was worth it. 

Currently William is over 16 in long and over 3.5 lbs according the ultrasound at my Dr. last Wednesday.  Dr. Hunt said everything looked good and he was long and lean.  This explains the kicking of my ribs!   He is very active.  I think he is either practicing to be a swimmer or the next karate kid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment