Its been awhile. Sorry. We have all been just a tad bit busy! William will be 8 months old tomorrow. My lil man is growing up so fast. He is crawling and eating real food! Started the week before Easter. We still don't have any teeth and I'm ok with that ;). We had to make another trip to the pedi yesterday. This makes #4 double ear infection onto of a sinus infection. Thanks school! He was a healthy happy baby till the drowl started getting swapped around! Oh well, builds a good immune system right?! I've been home with him for the past two days to let him recuperate a little. Work has been super busy. On average I see 8 patients a day. (alot for the home health world) Tomorrow is going to be horrible. I have 10 to see and there is no way. But have to make up for yesterday and today. Jason is also swamped at the brewery. They are now having to brew around the clock for 4 days to meet demands. And this is after hiring another brewer. Maybe one day things will start to settle down. We have plans to go with Jenn, Matt and Elenie to the lake this weekend. Suppose to be awesome weather. It will be nice to get away. I'll post new pictures soon. Need to synch my phone and get a bunch off.
Good night!
Pep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment